In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. What this means for you:
- Cris Daining/The Homestead Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I often link to Amazon when recommending certain ingredients in my recipes.
- When you click a link on The Homestead Garden, it’s safe to assume it’s likely an affiliate link and I may earn a small percentage of the sale if you are to make a purchase after click that link. However, clicking/purchasing something through an affiliate link does not cost you any extra.
- Sometimes companies pay me, either in cash or free product, to write about them or their products. However I can promise you I only work with companies I can stand behind 100%.
- Any post that is sponsored by a company will clearly be identified as paid or sponsored content so you can make a educated decision of your own about the item or topic.
- Even though I may be getting paid for a post on occasion, all ideas, opinions, or statements expressed by me are fully my own, and if don’t use the product myself, you won’t find it here.
I am not a doctor, veterinarian, or certified herbalist. Any information contained on this blog is meant to be for entertainment purposes only– it is not meant to replace solid advice from qualified professionals. None of the information on this blog has been evaluated by the FDA. Any products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
I will not respond to emails asking for specific medical advice or recommendations for humans or animals (especially in regards to essential oils).
At the end of the day, remember this: don’t believe everything you read on the internet (yes, that includes this blog). Do your own research, talk to qualified professionals, and proceed with caution.
TERMS OF SERVICE
By using this blog, you are agreeing to the following terms:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the The Homestead Garden website and all content, services, and products available at or through the website. Our Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time. This web page is owned and operated by The Homestead Garden.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services.
Our Services are not directed to children younger than 13, and access and use of our Services is only offered to users 13 years of age or older.
Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to thehomesteadgarden.com, post links on thehomesteadgarden.com, or otherwise make any content available, you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code.
Third-Party Materials: We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material made available through the websites and webpages to which thehomesteadgarden.com links, and that link to thehomesteadgarden.com. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Homestead Garden disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-thehomesteadgarden.com websites and webpages.
Intellectual Property Our Website may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of thehomesteadgarden.com does not constitute any right or license for you to use such service marks/trademarks, without the prior written permission of the corresponding service mark/trademark owner. The Homestead Garden is also protected under international copyright laws. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website.
Links to Other Websites Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. The Homestead Garden has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.